Come find out why LSMNJ was voted a Great Place to Work by our Employees!
Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as
revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of
New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need,
or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to
providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious
background through a diversified social ministry program addressing
many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that
share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of
those we serve.
The Villa, a 5 STAR senior care community of LSMNJ, located in
desirable Florham Park, is currently seeking a full-time 3-11 RN Supervisor.
Supports the mission and values of Lutheran Social Ministries of
New Jersey, which is: Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in
response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of
the Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in
New Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
Completes rounds throughout shift to assure unit is secured and maintained.
Receives reports from outgoing nurse ensuring a continuous flow
- Monitors all incidents on the shift, maintains the incident and
accident reporting systems. Completes investigations of incidents.
5. Monitors and assists with all admissions on that shift.
6. Oversees all staff on that shift and handles staffing
issues for the present 24 hour time frame. Handles disciplines as needed.
7. Administers all IV's where indicated.
8. Assesses supply needs and delivers as needed.
9. Assists with all transfers for hospitalizations.
10. Oversees residential delivery of services.
11. Makes clinical assessments when appropriate.
12. Determines emergency situations and when to implement
protocols for emergencies.
13. Monitors the unit for safety concerns, alerts appropriate
managers to issues timely.
14. Prepares reports to pass communication to next shift.
15. Assists with meal time where appropriate.
16. Addresses resident/patient concerns in a timely and
17. Informs DON of all shift concerns and problems.
18. Enters information into EMR as appropriate. Oversees staff
use of EMR.
19. Enters resident deaths in EDRS accurately and timely.
20. Completes annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits
behavior as set forth by the LSMNJ Code of Ethics and Business
Integrity in the performance of duties.
21. Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures
regarding the Compliance Program of the organization and is timely in
reporting any possible concerns.
22. Follows all local, state and federal regulations as they
pertain to the position.
23. Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures
covering Privacy and Security in Compliance with HIPAA regulations.
24. Other duties as assigned by my supervisor, necessary for
the efficient operation of the department/facility