Come find out why LSMNJ was voted a Great Place to Work by our Employees!
Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s
love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social
Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt,
who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and
hospitality, regardless of religious background through a
diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want
to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Crane’s Mill, a premier continuing retirement community,
located in desirable West Caldwell, is currently seeking a Concierge/Receptionist
- Frontline person; greet and direct residents, visitors and
employees. Answer and appropriately direct incoming calls. Provide
clerical support to the Health Center and Townesquare. Act as a
liaison between residents, managerial staff and specific vendors.
- Supports the mission and values of Lutheran Social Ministries of
New Jersey, which is: Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in
response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of the
Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New
Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
- Answers and appropriately directs all incoming calls.
- Acts as a liaison between residents, managerial staff and specific vendors.
- Provides outstanding customer service to all customers, both
internal and external.
- Greets, directs and assists residents, visitors, vendors and employees.
- Coordinates resident requests with appropriate departments.
- Use systems to assure requests are resolved to the residents’
satisfaction by appropriate departments.
- Provides clerical assistance to department directors as needed.
- Assists in managing Crane’s Mill Guest Suite.
- Encourages, participates, and actively contributes to the
achievement of organizational goals.
- Complies with organizational policies, procedures and programs.
- Participates as a team member by maintaining a positive,
cooperative, and collaborative attitude with co-workers and supervisors.
- Adheres to the agency’s code of conduct, knows the related rules,
regulations and standards for the position and carries out job
responsibilities in an ethical, effective, and professional manner
and in compliance with all requirements. Immediately reports
concerns to the immediate Supervisor or the Compliance Officer.
- Maintains a safe environment for residents/clients, employees, and
visitors by taking immediate action to correct unsafe conditions
(i.e., wipes up spills, moves obstructions, etc.), reports broken
substandard equipment to supervisor immediately, removes broken
equipment from service.
- Recognizes the need for excellent internal and external customer
service and actively engages in same.
- Explains procedure(s) to residents/clients and informs of delays
- Serves as resident/client advocate.
- Resolves customer concerns by taking prompt, active steps. Works
at resolution of a problem until the customer is satisfied.
- Completes annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits
behavior as set forth by the LSMNJ Code of Ethics and Business
Integrity in the performance of duties.
- Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures regarding
the Compliance Program of the organization and is timely in
reporting any possible concerns.
- Follows all local, state and federal regulations as they pertain
to the position.
- Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures covering
Privacy and Security in Compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor, necessary for the
efficient operation of the department/facility.