Come find out why LSMNJ was voted a Great Place to Work by our Employees!
Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
The Villa, a 5 STAR senior care community of LSMNJ, located in desirable Florham Park, is currently seeking Housekeeper.
Supports the mission and values of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, which is: Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of the Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
2. Responsible to help maintain a welcoming, clean and tidy environment for residents, families, visitors and staff.
3. Responsible for replenishing hand towels, hand soap, toilet tissue etc. in all resident rooms daily.
4. Cleaning of resident rooms and common areas adhering to the infection control program.
5. Deliver resident’s clean personal laundry and placing it in their closets.
6. Responsible for providing light housekeeping duties to every resident room on their unit daily and carbolization of each room 1x monthly.
7. Responsible for pulling trash from all resident rooms on their units daily.
8. Responsible for completing special cleaning assignments in common areas throughout building daily.
9. Must respect resident’s and their belongings while completing their cleaning assignments.
10. Other duties as assigned by my supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the department/facility.