Crane’s Mill, a premier continuing retirement community, located in desirable West Caldwell, is currently seeking a Full-Time Director of Sales and Marketing.
Come find out why LSMNJ was voted a Great Place to Work by our Employees!
Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
1. Supports the mission and values of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, which is: Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of the Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
2. Oversee the Independent Living Sales and Marketing Process.
3. Collaborates with the Health Center Administrator and staff in creating success pathways to meet Health Center budgeted expectations.
4. Present the Crane’s Mill product to external referral sources and potential residents, its unique characteristics and its service philosophy of quality, integrity and delivery of customer needs.
5. Maintains high level tour procedure for prospective move-ins.
6. Actively manage short & long term leads to qualify prospects & advance them through the sales process.
7. Able to manage individual leads from inception to completion and close sales.
8. Handles customer calls & visits in a timely manner.
9. Has knowledge of competitor’s services and costs.
10. Financially qualify perspective residents for IL.
11. Maintain confidentiality of resident information, interactions, communications and documentation
12. Identify prospects, customers and build a referral network, develop/maintain relationships to ensure attainment of business goals in growing a referral base.
13. Identify and communicate weaknesses or concerns in the community with the Executive Director and be an active participant in the solution in an effort to improve and market successfully.
14. Monitor and manage sales database.
15. Set goals for department and actively monitor those goals in an effort to achieve them.
16. Create and manage model apartments for presentation of prospective residents.
17. Oversee apartment/cottage turnover with Transition Counselor and Director of Plant Operations.
18. Develop a community strategic marketing plan and calendar in an effort to increase lead database.
19. Create and implement a community marketing budget annually.
20. Monitor and manage marketing expenses in an effort to keep in line with approved budget.
21. Actively plan and oversee on campus and off campus events in an effort to market entire community.
22. Work closely with Marketing Communications Manager - Advertising, direct mail, website, etc.
23. Meet daily with Lifestyle Counselor to review and update potential sales as well as upcoming move-in updates.
24. Work closely with Transition Counselor to support move-in/move-out process.
25. Work with Executive Director to qualify potential residents for Independent Living.
26. Maintain confidentiality of resident/patient information and all information pertaining to LSMNJ.
27. Maintain appropriate attendance adhering to supervisory requirements as directed by Executive Director
28. Complete timely, factual and concise reports as directed by the Executive Director.
29. Complete updated projection reports on a weekly basis for LSMNJ.
30. Maintain a high level of professionalism when interacting with residents, staff, the community and potential admissions.
31. Attend all meetings, in-services or programs as directed by the Executive Director.
32. Oversee Concierge staff - works closely with Concierge Supervisor in recruiting, creating new practices and identifying concerns in a role that continuously evolves.
33. Completes annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the LSMNJ Code of Ethics and Business Integrity in the performance of duties.
34. Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures regarding the Compliance Program of the organization and is timely in reporting any possible concerns.
35. Follows all local, state and federal regulations as they pertain to the position.
36. Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures covering Privacy and Security in Compliance with HIPAA regulations
37. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the department/facility.