SpiriCare, a home health care division of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, has an opportunity for a Home Care & Hospice RN!
Come find out why LSMNJ was voted a GREAT PLACE TO WORK by our Employees!
Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
This position is full-time offering competitive compensation, a robust benefit package and generous paid time off.
The RN is responsible for assessements, care planning and other clinical duties as they relate to the hospice or home care services program for participants and employees in accordance with all current Federal, State and Local regulations.
- Supports the mission and values of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, which is: Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of the Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
- Appropriately interacts with participants, responsible parties, family, friends, physicians, other related health care and non health care professionals, staff, visitors, vendors and Federal State and local regulatory agencies in a professional and courteous manner.
- Relay information regarding participants health status as it relates to their safety and well-being to resident’s physicians and any other appropriate party, as indicated.
- Provide CPR training and maintain certification for Health Services Staff.
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of all required Inservices for staff and particpants as outlined by all Federal, State and local regulations.
- Document all incident/accidents in VISION, RL6.
- Process all Home Care services charges and coordinate with billing office.
- Responsible for responding to families and/or participant requests under the Home Care Services program.
- Assist in promoting the SpiraCare Home Care Services program.
- Participate in the QAPI, if needed.
- Completes annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the LSMNJ Code of Ethics and Business Integrity in the performance of duties.
- Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures regarding the Compliance Program of the organization and is timely in reporting any possible concerns.
- Follows all local, state and federal regulations as they pertain to the position.
- Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures covering Privacy and Security in Compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- 21. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the program.