Experience and Skills:
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Experience with assisting the elderly or frail.
3. CDL C license with passenger endorsement.
4. Current MAVT and/or CPR certifications (preferred).
5. Safe driving record.
1. Able to read and understand maps and routing information to navigate within the Hudson County area
2. Able to handle information in a confidential manner at all times.
3. Able to deal professionally and diplomatically with people. Must have good interpersonal skills
4. Experienced in transporting individuals with special mobility needs.
5. Must be flexible and able to function in stressful situations
6. Knowledge of safety requirements pertaining to the transportation industry.
7. Requires individual who can coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
8. Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with participants, caregivers and co-workers
9. Proficient in identifying and recommending problem resolution.
10. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
11. Experience working with transportation software scheduling program
12. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range, with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum of 1 year working with the frail or elderly
Employees must have medical clearance for communicable diseases and up-to-date immunizations before having direct participants contact.
LSMNJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.