Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Lutheran Crossings Enhanced Living, a senior care community located in desirable Moorestown (south Jersey), is currently seeking a CNA for 3p-11p!
For a limited time Lutheran Crossings is offering a $500 Sign-On Bonus* for CNA's hired into this role.
This position is full-time offering competitive compensation, a robust benefit package and generous paid time off.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing direct resident care under the supervision of a licensed nurse.
- Delivering complete AM/PM care to assigned residents including bath.
- Providing bowel and bladder training.
- Assisting in the provision of post-mortem care.
- Assisting residents with meals and feeds residents when appropriate.
- Assisting in positioning, lifting, turning, and transferring or ambulating as directed.
- Taking weights timely and accurately, recording as appropriate and reporting to the nurse.
- Answering call lights timely and accurately, and treating residents in a manner conducive to their safety and conducts.
- Attending all mandatory in-services, participating in staff development and complying with infection control standards.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY.
*Sign-on bonus is subject to terms and conditions of employment.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Education / Training / Certifications:
- Required to possess a High School diploma or GED
- Required to have successful completion of a state-approved C.N.A. program.
- Required to possess an active C.N.A. license in the state of New Jersey.
- Requires effective listening and communication skills
- Requires standing and/or walking most of an 8-hour day with lifting of greater than 100 pounds.
- Previous experience working with the elderly population preferred.
LSMNJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.