Lutheran Crossings Enhanced Living, a senior care community located in desirable Moorestown (south Jersey), is currently seeking a Director of Sales and Marketing!
Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
This position is full-time offering competitive compensation, a robust benefit package and generous paid time off.
Main responsibilities include telephone contact, written correspondence, sales presentations, move-ins, and promoting the community with outreach efforts to professionals and community at large.
- Supports the mission and values of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, which is: Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of the Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
- Responsible for managing the prospect/resident sales process from beginning to end
Fully executes sales and marketing strategies as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Promotes the sales process through ongoing contact with prospective resident and family via telephone, personal visits, tours and home visit activities as appropriate
Responsible for interacting with prospective residents, families and professionals- through conducting sales appointments and following up on sales leads ultimately resulting in occupancy.
Answers telephone inquiries, schedules visits, conducts tours, and closes sales as per sales and marketing goals.
- Act as a liaison between Lutheran Crossings and community referral sources.
- Manages and updates the community CRM / lead system; enters leads and accurate documentation of all contact in the leads tracking system
- Utilizes CRM/Lead system reports to gain an understanding of customer referral patterns, conversion rates, barriers, etc. and effectively uses this data to improve sales and develop sales and marketing plans.
- Responsible for building a referral network, developing/maintaining relationships to ensure attainment of business goals in growing referral base.
- Actively participates in community organizations and conducts community-based presentations and seminars promoting the community to generate referrals
Responsible for planning and coordinating events monthly.
Works collaboratively with department heads to emphasize the team’s role in sales and participation in the Community marketing action plan and sales action plan.
Ensures the community makes a positive first impression; ensures that model units are well appointed, clean, and neat.
- Ensures the smooth and successful transition of a new Resident into the community.
- Coordinates the move-in coordination: move-in day activities, move-in arrangements, and cable/utilities/amenities
- Performs competitive market analysis and maintains a detailed competitor comparative analysis (including rates, unit sizes, services, and amenities).
- Analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of the Community compared to competitors and develops appropriate action steps to effectively sell against the competition.
- Identifies primary and secondary markets with appropriate sales strategies and tactics.
- Completes annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the LSMNJ Code of Ethics and Business Integrity in the performance of duties.
- Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures regarding the Compliance Program of the organization and is timely in reporting any possible concerns.
- Follows all local, state and federal regulations as they pertain to the position.
- Adheres to to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures covering Privacy and Security in Complicance with HIPAA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by my supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the department/community.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience with retirement housing sales, or other service-oriented product sales with proven track record in achieving individual sales goals
Ability to meet with prospective residents and instill trust and enthusiasm about this life-changing decision
Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to facilitate group presentations
Ability to work towards and meet department’s outlined goals and metrics.
Excellent organizational & time management skills
A self-starter and able to think & exercise independent judgment.
Professional appearance & proper phone etiquette without fail.
Proficiency with MS Office products and industry leads management system
Strong communication skills (oral and written) and excellent interpersonal skills.
Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with all individuals internal and external to the Community.
LSMNJ is an equal opportunity employer.