Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Lutheran Crossings Enhanced Living, a senior care community located in desirable Moorestown (south Jersey), is currently seeking LPN's for all shifts!
This position is per diem (as needed) offering flexible scheduling and competitive pay!’
Supervises all licensed/certified professionals within the Assisted Living Facility in the performance of their daily assigned duties, adhering to all Local, State and Federal regulations.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Directly supervises assisted living and residential unit staff during the performance of their duties, to include routine rounds.
- Appropriately interacts with residents, responsible parties, family, friends, physicians, other related health care and non-health care professionals, visitors, vendors and Local, State and Federal regulatory agencies in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responsible for and/or assists staff with admissions, transfers and emergencies within the continuum of care.
- Delivers direct resident care within the scope of practice and consistently performs all nursing interventions required.
- Provides nursing care in conformance with established nursing standards and procedures.
- Reports emergent information to Resident Service Director in a timely manner. Shares in on-call status as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing with current licensure by the NJ State Board of Nursing
- Must CPR certified.
- Active listening and visual skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Two years experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Two years experience as a supervisor in a LTC health care facility and/or ALF is preferred.
LSMNJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.